Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not Pink.

Every Valentine's Day I think of a certain person and laugh.

I have a particular friend who absolutely dislikes the typical Valentine's Day colors.
Every year, since the year we became friends, she'd ask, "Why pink? Why red?"
Every year I'd respond with, "I don't know. I didn't choose."

This year I made a pink-less and red-less Valentine's Day cake just for her and her loved one.



Pretty simple, right?

Please do be careful when placing the cake in the box. I got too excited and scraped the top of the cake with the lid and had to make more espresso buttercream and fix the boo-boos.

Need more Valentine's Day ideas?

Take a look at my Sweethearts Cookies or Ombre Cookie Pops or Oreo Hearts!

1 comment:

  1. exquisite work! love your flowers and colors! congrats

    ReplyDelete