Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Vintage Hollywood Glamour.

Earlier this year I created a Glitz Meets Hollywood Glamour cake and tablescape to showcase my friend Yoon's amazing talent. (For bigger images please visit my FB page.)

Well, early last month,  Kerrie from Bonny Bridal contacted me asking if I was interested in collaborating on a Vintage Hollywood Glamour themed shoot. She had seen pictures of the cake I made earlier this year and thought I was the perfect fit. I hesitated for a few days because I was unsure if I could create a cake and an assortment of sweets that were completely different from the previous project. Not to mention, I was still building my portfolio. After much thought and consideration, I decided to give it a go. Why not? I had nothing to lose. 

The day of the shoot was so fun and exciting. I got to meet so many talented, amazing and thoughtful vendors. We chatted away as we arranged flowers and were our silly selves as we set everything up. I think we laughed and smiled for a good chunk of the day. I wouldn't mind pulling an all-nighter for another fun project like this!

Though I want to share all the pictures from the shoot, I will be putting that off until a better time. 

For now, here are pictures of my creation from the shoot. 

All the pictures were photographed by the amazing Ashley Bee
Special thanks to Tessa for helping me with the tablescape and to Erin Berenda for providing me with the best props ever! 


















______

Though not all the pictures from the shoot were revealed in this post, here is the list of all the amazing people who contributed to this photoshoot. 

Coordination: Erin Berenda
Wedding Dress: Bonny Bridal
Cake and Sweets: Yours Truly
Headpiece: Tessa Kim
Banner: Joyful Joyful
Paddle Design: Little Retreats
Antique China: A Belle Affaire
Flowers: Flower Allie
Umbrellas: Bella Umbrella

6 comments:

  1. I love how the colors are tied together in every example, but the variety and details kept it from being too "matchy matchy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this cake!! So gorgeous and so YOU! Congratulations on making such a beautiful design...keep them coming!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! I never tire of seeing your amazing creations!! GORGEOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stuff is so beautiful and inspiring. I would love a bridal shower modeled something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Astounding! That table is just breathtaking and inspiring.
    Found your blog through Pinterest, via your beautiful adaptation of Nigella's Guinness/baileys cake. Which actually is baking as I type. So excited to try it. Read several of your other posts and I will be following from now on - also a baker I appreciate others work and yours is worth following! Keep on!!

    ReplyDelete