Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wedding Cakes Part III.

Third: Modern 'Structure' Cake (Inspired by interest/hobby.)


I like my arts and crafts. I also love my blocks and legos. Simply put, I like to build things and this is my modern, adult spin on blocks and legos. The circles by themselves made the cake look cold, so I added a feminine touch with a bit of piping and a light kissing of silver dust.


It took a lot of time and patience building the 'structure'. I was actually up until 5 AM working on this cake. It would have been a lot neater had I not been on the brink of hallucinating. Oh well, c'est la vie. 


Photography by: Sylvia G Photography  
Photographs may not be duplicated without permission. 

9 comments:

  1. This one is my favorite! I love the colors and the flow of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is phenomenal! It's way to gorgeous to eat. I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! grgious. Your cake realy lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 5 a.m.! What an awesome cake. I have never seen one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping into my blog! Your work is amazing!! I l-o-v-e this design. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations :) Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cakes was both beautiful and absolutely delicious! I would recommend Liza to anyone for these wedding cakesThank you so much for creating a beautiful and delicious cake

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color is so soft and elegant to look at. The silver detail give the cake an air of elegance and class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really superb collection for wedding cakes ....i like the colors very much good work

    ReplyDelete